Need to fit in that dress tomorrow but need to lose 10 pounds, then follow this article on how to lose 10 pounds in one day! It is very possible to lose 10 pounds in one day with a strict plan, however, keep in mind that this plan is not safe to be repeated daily. Use for one day only and only on occasion.
Lose Water Weight
You need to drink lots of water. This is because your body needs this water to function and if you are not drinking enough water it could reverse what you want to do. Not drinking enough water will cause your body to retain your excess water to make up for what you do not consume.
You should be drinking about 64 ounces (1.8 liters) of water each day. This should be your goal. You can consume up to 135 ounces (4 liters). If you are already drinking 64 ounces a day, add two or three more glasses for the day.
Be warned that if you are increasing your water to an unhealthy level it will hurt you. You can expect these symptoms if you drink too much water:
- Disrupted Sleep Patterns
- Interrupted Daily Schedules
You are going to burn more calories and remove water weight as well as waste from your body. Exercise and physical activity is going to be your friend during this journey. To achieve this, you will want to:
- Walk 30 minutes at lunchtime
- Walk 30 minutes after dinner
- Preform chores around the house (make them harder) – sweep, don’t vacuum, move all furniture and clean under it, etc.
- You are definitely going to want to avoid snacking in the evening. This will add weight that you do not have time to burn off in one day.
The more sodium you intake the more water that stays in the body. This also leads to bloating and discomfort. Your goal is to eat less than 1,500 mg per day.
There are a few ways to reduce sodium that are pretty easy (at least for one day). This includes:
- Cut out processed foods.
- Cereal, baked goods, cheese, lunch meats, frozen vegetables, canned anything, sliced bread
- Eat foods that have little to no processing
- Eggs, wild rice, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, salads, unsalted nuts and seeds
Like sodium, starches helps the body retain water. Cutting starch from your diet you will retain less of the water that you are consuming throughout the day. You are going to want to avoid these foods:
- French Fries
- Baked Potatoes
You are going to want to exercise in the morning. This will boost your metabolism and digestive system to work more efficiently and quickly. Cardio should be your focus during this. Running and jogging is suggested to burn the most calories.
Do your workout and cardio before work not after. If you are thinking this exercise has to be intense, it does not moderate exercise will be good enough to get everything boosted.